Monday, January 6, 2014

So here we go...

I promised a schedule, and here it is...tentative, but something to start with.

Tuesdays: Writing Tips or prompts
Thursdays: Guest authors offering writing tips, tricks and advice

Right now, two days a week is all I can see as a possibility for me, timewise. Let's start here and see how it goes. 

If you're a writer and would like to contribute guest posts for the Thursday spots, please send them to delia AT delialatham DOT net. Do bear in mind that this is a strictly G-rated blog. I write inspirational romance, and most of my readers are Christian readers, or readers who prefer clean reads. I don't expect or want a sermon from you, but I will absolutely turn down any post that does not adhere to these very simple rules: The tips must be sound; and the content must be clean.

Looking forward to this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment