Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let's Write...Right!

I've been mulling over the idea of starting a blog to provide writing tips, info, ideas...anything writing-related that might be beneficial to other writers. Not that I claim to be any kind of "writing guru," but I have learned a few things along the way to where I am, and maybe some of those things could help someone else on his or her writing journey.

I'll be inviting other authors to contribute tips and advice, as well. New voices are always great for keeping a blogging venue from becoming stale. Besides,  I love to learn, and I find that I do it best among friends. So that's where I'm headed with this endeavor. Teaching, learning, sharing...with friends.

Won't you come along?

Within a day or so, I'll come up with an actual schedule of what to expect on which days here at Write Right. If you have suggestions, specific subjects you'd like to see covered, writing-related questions or comments - well, toss 'em  at me! I may not have all the answers, but I can promise you we will find them, you and I.

Eventually, we may actually get it right...this writing thing.
 


DELIA LATHAM is a born-and-bred California gal, currently living in the beautiful mountain town of Tehachapi with her husband Johnny and a Pomeranian she calls Boo. She’s a Christian wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and friend—but above all, she treasures her role as princess daughter to the King of Kings.

A former newspaper Staff Writer and frequent contributor to her hometown’s regional publication, Bakersfield Magazine, Delia has also freelanced projects to a public relations firm and various magazines; has compiled, edited, and designed cover art for various Kindness Incorporated projects; and has sold greeting card verse. Many of her short stories, articles, and devotions can be found online. She designs cover art and marketing materials for other authors. Samples of her work can be seen at www.deliadesigns.webs.com.

Find out more about this author on her website: www.delialatham.net. Visit her blog, or “Like” her author page on Facebook.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment